"the coaching process is one of the most effective ways to build the qualities and actions needed to move forward and achieve results"
Adrian Goodall Associates is led by Adrian Goodall, whose experience spans 30 years in business, including 18 years in equity markets with Goldman Sachs, UBS and others as well as senior management experience in industry, venture funding and management development.
He is supported by a team of colleagues who all offer a similar combination of senior level commercial and organisational experience with the highest quality professional credentials in coaching and leadership development.
Together, we offer a unique depth and mix of experience to address your specific needs. These might focus on individuals, or involve more systemic change within your organisation.
The benefits of our coaching and development support for executives and their teams are centred on more effective leadership and additional productivity. Typically, this will include:
effective leadership ::
- stronger vision and message;
- clearer and faster decisions;
- greater trust and confidence;
- higher levels of motivation;
- more influential communication;
productivity gains ::
- client retention and acquisition;
- better planning;
- co-ordinated and accountable teamworking;
- working ‘outside the box’ and greater creativity;
cost reduction ::
- staff retention;
- reduced conflict;
- better alignment in thinking and work processes.
We’d appreciate the chance to talk to you about the investment you’d like to make in yourself, your team and your organisation, and the changes you’d like to have happen as a result.